Please use this product as directed by your veterinary surgeon
- The suspension should be given using the Rheumocam measuring syringe provided in the package. The syringe fits onto the bottle and has a bodyweight / ml scale.
- Shake well before use. Avoid introduction of contamination during use.
Please read all product information before use
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals.
- Do not use in animals suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in animals less than 6 weeks of age.
- If side effects occur, treatment should be discontinued and the advice of a veterinarian should be sought.
- Avoid use in any dehydrated, hypovolaemic or hypotensive animal, as there is a potential risk of increased renal toxicity.
- In the case of overdose, symptomatic treatment should be initiated.